Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Catwoman + Duck


I haven't posted anything in a few days and there is a reason for that. I haven't been drawing much. I know I know, I said I would draw everyday. I think I'm doing pretty good for myself since it's my new years resolution and new years is 29 days away. I did draw this, and I don't know what i was thinking. Apparently it's Catwoman and a duck. I don't know why Catwoman would be petting a duck, but she is.

In more important news I applied to The Onion today for a graphics internship. I know I already work at a special effects house, but I want a beefy resume. If I hear back from them and happen to get the position. I will be working two jobs and getting paid for one. Oh the woahs of being a working artist. Oh well I probably wont even hear back from them, but if I do who knows whats next. I mean I live in NYC, right?

No comments: