Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Blog Header

If you ever go on deviantart.com or conceptart.org
you may notice that everyone draws girls, so in turn
this was my first idea. It's alright but not what I was
going for. You can probably expect to see her
pop up in a cartoon or something in the future.

I continued sketching and can up with this
I liked this better because there seemed to
be some dialog happening between the girl
and the turtle.

I decided to keep these two characters. So I
needed a scene to hang them on. He's a Turtle
and she's wearing a bikini. where would these
two meet? at the beach of course. So I drew this beach.
If you think it looks similar the beach we used in
the cartoon challenge your right. That beach was
illustrated by my good friend Joe Marc. I sampled
the colors and got this. It's in no way as good as
Joe's original, but he has decades of experience.

No comments: