Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Free Models, Yeah

So as you may have read I work a post production house in Manhattan. Part of my job is going to shoots and helping Johnny (my boss/the director.) While I'm at these shoot I get to shoot still photography with the companies Nikon D90. What I try to do with these photos is show what goes into making the commercials. All the lights, green screens, c stands, cameras, etc. Yesterday I was at one of these shoots. It just so happens the talent (actors) were beautiful women in a pool. I saw this as an opportunity to shoot with a model. Here are a few of my favorites of the shoot.As you can see even when shooting beautiful women I like to incorporate the equiptment that goes into making these commercials possible.

1 comment:

Keri Lynn Flynn said...

These are awesome... Must be fun!