Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Johnny Semerad

So this guys my boss. Apparently the good pictures our company have of him he has long hair. A magazine has written an article about him and he needs a new shot. I got this shot while he was working on Flame, with clients in his office (notice the apple logo in the background.) He's really in his element.He absolutely refused to look at the camera. So it had to be a profile. Part of my assignment was to get it looking really nice in Photoshop. So I gave it a vignette look and really made the colors "pop". This is what I came up with.Best part about this is, it's going to be in print. So if anybody reads Shoot Magazine keep and eye out for this shot.

Update: This photo is in the June 19th issue of Shoot Magazine. It's official I have a photo printed in a magazine.

No comments: